Headteacher Message, School Values & Vision
Broomhaugh Church of England First School is at the heart of the local community and a very special place to learn and grow.
We love spending time outdoors! Forest School is firmly embedded in our curriculum and its principles of exploration and child-initiated learning help our children to grow in confidence whilst learning to respect our natural world.
Our team of dedicated staff work hard to provide engaging lessons that inspire our children to take their subjects beyond the classroom and develop a lifelong love of learning.
We have the Christian values of respect, forgiveness, truth, thankfulness and kindness guiding us in all we do, helping us to be courageous advocates who make a difference in our local community and the wider world.
‘Let us love, not in word or speech, but in truth and action.’ 1 John 3:18
Through high expectations and encouragement, we empower our children to believe in themselves and be the best they can be!
Thank you for taking the time to visit our website and find out about our wonderful school.
Mrs. Suzanne Hart
- To promote our Christian Values and prepare children for their place in society and as lifelong learners.
- To provide an inviting, inclusive and friendly school environment where all members of the whole school community are valued and respect one another.
- To provide quality teaching and learning in a safe and nurturing environment, allowing each child to develop physically, personally and academically to their full potential.
- To emphasise the basic skills of mathematics, language and reading, within a creative curriculum which supports, develops and values the skills and interests of all children.
- To be dedicated to continuous improvement, challenging ourselves and always aspiring to be, “The best that we can be.”