Key Stage 2 Teacher
Key Stage 2 CLASS TEACHER
Fixed term (January 2024 - August 2024) – Part-time – 0.2
Salary: MPS 1-6 £30,000 - £41,333 (Pro-rata £6,000 - £8,267)
Broomhaugh Church of England First School is a small school with a big heart and a passion for its community. We all pride ourselves on acting with dignity and integrity. We speak the truth kindly and this makes us strong.
The Governing Body invites applications from outstanding classroom practitioners with a passion and interest in outdoor learning and the desire to manage and lead in a curriculum area.
We require the successful candidate to lead by example to inspire and motivate our children and staff to achieve their full potential in school. Our KS2 provision has undergone a dramatic transformation over the last few years and we now offer very high quality provision, of which we are proud, for our oldest learners. We need a dedicated and hardworking individual who shares the school’s values and aims to maintain standards and offer high quality teaching and learning through our KS2 provision.
The suitable candidate will be able to promote our Christian ethos within the school community and be dedicated to being the best they can be.
We are looking for someone who:
- is an outstanding and inspirational classroom practitioner
- has relevant teaching experience
- will motivate children and staff to achieve their full potential in school and in life
- has high expectations of pupil achievement and behaviour
- has excellent organisational and interpersonal skills
- has the ability to promote the school’s ethos and reputation within the community
In return we can offer:
- inspiring children, who are inquisitive and have a love of learning
- a welcoming and committed team of staff, parents and governors
- the chance to join a forward thinking team who are dedicated to continuous improvement
- opportunities for continuous professional development
We are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of all children and expect all staff to share this commitment. An enhanced DBS disclosure is required for this post.
If you wish to arrange a visit, please contact us: firstname.lastname@example.org
Closing date: Noon on Friday 24th November 2023
Interviews: Wednesday 29th November 2023
An application pack, including an application form, is available to download from our school website - see documents posted below.
Completed application forms should be returned (marked Confidential) by post to:
Mrs. Suzanne Hart, Executive Head Teacher, Broomhaugh C of E First School, Church Lane, Riding Mill, Northumberland. NE44 6DR or emailed to email@example.com Telephone: 01434 682374